Saturday, April 23, 2016

Work & Relaxacation

12:48 PM:

Today Susan is down at the Arena tending to the needs of those who have chosen to watch the big skating competition that has come to town. 

The event is the Kose Team Challenge with three international teams competing. There is Team North America, Team Europe and Team Asia.

All the promotion for this thing would make one believe that it is a BIG deal event in the world of skating. The number of people in the seats tells a different story.

I am here at the estate doing my sanding in the bathroom. I did my mudding in my little area of responsibility. Susan will cover her area tomorrow. 

Now I'm waiting for the mud to dry but that should really take until tomorrow.

So I think I shall venture over to the Hub and see what is going on for their 4th Anniversary Shindig. I'll check back later!

8:05 PM: I have returned from much fun, frivolity and progress on the work front. First of all, the Hub was fine. I left there and came home for a nap. 

Then I went over to visit Mom and tried to figure out why her printer won't print. My conclusion is that she is trying to print from an iPad which is an Apple product, of which I am not a fan. They are supposed to be so simple and intuitive...and yet, they are not.

Then I went to church to help clean up after the day long Yard Sale. They had a good day and sold over a thousand dollars worth of crap. I got there at four and just got home now. I'm not complaining. There were folks who were there all day.

It's been a cloudy day where the rain has threatened, backed off, threatened again and then let loose. 

I think I shall now sit back and relaxicate myself.

No comments: