Saturday, March 12, 2016

Saturday Around the Estate

It is just after ten o'clock on a rainy Saturday morning. I am happy to declare that the dry walling in the bathroom is finished! We started it last August when we had Phil put in the bulk of the dry wall and we officially finish se7en months later. That may be a speed record for us. 
Now it's up to Susan to get in there and mud.
I should get into the stair case there and clean out all this crap. And I just might. And I just might not.

We are hoping to go skiing tomorrow but it does not look promising. I have never been shut out of a ski season in my 51 years of being an amateur ski enthusiast. I do not intend to let it happen this season. I may have to take a day off from work in order to get up on the hill for a decent day of enthusiasm.

Since I am finished for the day in the bathroom, I'm going to see if I can make some sort of order out of the Carriage House. It's a mess.
Here's what it started out as.
Here it is after my extensive reorganization.

Not much difference.

Let's see what Susan accomplished in the bathroom.
She's almost done mudding. Next is some sanding and then more mudding, followed by additional sanding and then a little bit more mudding and then some sanding...followed by a divorce, reconciliation, a fabulous second wedding at the Coeur d'Amore and then some more sanding.

No comments: