Friday, March 04, 2016

Day of Toil



I have the day off today so it's not a good day for scoundrels to come prowling around the house. I'm going to be all over the place today and accomplicating many things and items.

Already this morning I have made the coffee, cooked the breakfast for me and mine Spouse, showered and cleaned the shower, at least partially, and it's only 8:30. 

I shall now continue my efforts to be something of a productive member of society. But first another of the 156 Flag pictures I took yesterday.











Several hours have elapsed and I have been quite productive. I am not going to get too high on myself  yet as that seems to be an invitation to disaster. I'll come across something I've done that requires unnecessary re-working.

I already talked about my shower but one can safely assume that I was naked. I have completed my project in the bathroom (not naked) of a drop down wall above the cabinet area. Including the dry walling. I shall let my photo genius pictograms tell the story. 






I have run to the BIG BOX STORE and returned some cement board that I purchased months ago...like August. I got a nice store credit and turned around and bought a new saw blade and some wood to fir up a wall prior to more dry walling.

I have dropped by the horrible Gubmint office to renew my License Tabs. That took 20 minutes of waiting and four minutes to complete the transaction with the gal at the desk.

I had the same sort of fun on Wednesday when I renewed my Driver's License.
Friday is Garbage Day. Every Friday I have to haul the garbage and recycling cans out to the alley. I have now returned the cans from the alley and loaded my final two bags of last seasons' leaves in the container. I might have gotten a bit too greedy trying to fit two bags in but I wanted to be rid of them. I have been putting one bag a week in the can for the last several weeks. With only two remaining, I got antsy. 

I have done a serviceable job of vacuuming out the car and putting the ski racks on. I also cleaned out the vacuum and then did some much needed vacuuming in the Carriage House.

It is now just after two and I'm hoping Susan will be home soon so we can take off on our Big Ski Weekend.

I feel comfortable writing something about it here because I will not be publishing this until after the weekend is over. 

So SUCK IT, Thieving House Prowling Blog Surfing Scumbags!

No comments: