Sunday, February 07, 2016

Super Bowl Hot Tub Sunday

We are sitting here at the very start of Downton Abbey after having enjoyed Super Bowl L, with what Susan and I consider a satisfactory story book ending to a wonderful season.

The Denver Bronco's beat the Carolina Panther's, ruining their perfect season. I am happy with the outcome because I wanted to see Peyton Manning get another Championship ring before his retirement, which I think he will be announcing soon.

I walked over to the Hub to watch the game and Susan joined me just before halftime, after having worked the Monster Truck Rally all weekend.

I beat the crap out of my hands while working in the bathroom this weekend. I'm all bandaged up. I was cutting Hardie Backer with a dull blade on my jigsaw and when I grabbed it to replace it, it burned my finger. Then I banged up my fingers throughout the day just doing stuff.

We got in the hot tub tonight for the first time in months. It was nice and made me wonder why we have been avoiding it.

I think I'm all set for the morning. Ron will be here at nine and the tiling shall commence.

Yea!

No comments: