Saturday, February 06, 2016

Bathroom Follies

I think I'm ready for "Tile Day"!

I spent a good portion of the day putting up two pieces of Hardie Backer.* There is no good reason for the giant slowness of my pace...other than my lack of experience and ability. It just took a lot of measuring and re-measuring and measuring two more times to get the panels to fit.

But they are in and I am happy.

I still have a small amount of dry walling to finish around the area of my future cabinet. I'm going to try and do a little of that work tomorrow but I also have plans to walk over to the Hub Tavern and watch Super Bowl Fitty.

Here are some pictures.

*Side Note: I have heard Cement Board refered to as Cement Board, Wonder Board and Hardie Backer. I have finally decided to refer to it as Hardie Backer. It is the brand name I am using and they have a website that has been most helpful to me.

No comments: