Thursday, February 04, 2016

Four Days to Tiling

I completed my task with the Cement Board in the bathroom. I need to go over to the Depot at lunch and get some supplies for taping and mudding the cement board.

I'm getting excited for the big tile day coming up. It gets us one step closer to a working bathroom. I really want to get that bath tub in place.

After the tile, the next step is Wainscoting. Once that is in and painted, we can install the sink, toilet AND bath. 

We woke up to snow this morning. I went out and shoveled for 15 minutes and cleared my steps, front walk and sidewalk. I didn't think it was worth it to break out the snow blower for an inch of snow that will be melted by noon.

But I still want to use my snow blower some more so let's keep going with the snow.

No comments: