Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday Toils

We have returned from church and are watching the Seahawks being manhandled by Carolina. When we got in the car to drive home the game had already started and the Seahawks were down 14 to nuthin'. By the time we got home, it was 21 to nuthin'.

The Seahawks have the ball at the start of the third quarter and the score is 31 to zip. They have just had a great drive and scored. So here comes the come back.

We plan to continue working on the bathroom but not until this game is over.

7:40 to go in the third, Carolina 31, Seattle 14.

End of Game: Carolina 31, Seattle 24.

Crap!

Well, time to get to work. Susan's in the bathroom and I'm out in the driveway trying to clean up some snow.

I am pleased with my efforts.

I wanted to get out and get these piles of snow beat down, and to an extent, I did.
But my best accomplishment was getting this little pathway cut out of this berm in front of the house. I did that with a shovel, and in my depleted, out of breath condition, that's a pretty good accomplishment to accomplish.


No comments: