Saturday, January 02, 2016

Snow Blow Return

It is once again a sunny cold day. The temperature is about 16 degrees. 

I have just returned from getting the Snow Blower from Richard at Spokane Small Engine Repair.. The total was $85.00 with tax but I gave him $100.00 and told him to keep the change. He got that done quick and deserved a tip.

Richard helped me load it, which just about killed me. I was way out of breath after that maneuver.

Then there was the dilemma of unloading it at home by myself. Fortunately, I have this long thick plank I use for such occasions. I laid the plank onto the tailgate of my SUV and slowly rolled the Snow Blower onto it. Then it was just a matter of sliding it down the plank until it hit the pavement.

Even so, I was wheezing like an Emphysema patient...which I might be. But I got stowed it away and ready for the next snowfall. Who knows when that will be though?!

Now I'm back inside and trying to regain my breathing.

No comments: