Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday Snow Day and Work

It's 3:33 on a snowy Saturday afternoon. Susan is busy going at the taping and mudding in the bathroom as threatened in the previous post. I am trying to get up the gumption to place a couple of small pieces of drywall in place. However, gumption appears to be thin at the moment. I'm thinking life as it is is ultimately going to require Susan to complete the bathroom on her own.

I have managed to thicken the gumption enough for me to go out and run the snow blower. It's been snowing since this morning and it is finally petering out. So, it is time to go out and do my duty to clear the sidewalks of dastardly snow and ice.

Oops! Side trip! My $400.00 drug was finally approved by my insurance and now costs only $40.00. I have to go get it.

Dumbass Alert: When one goes to Costco to get drugs and such, one should takes ones wallet. Otherwise one cannot get in door, much less pay for ones purchases/drugs. That was a waste of ones time! One could have been out shoveling...well blowing.

However, it appears I don't have to. My neighbor James is out there doing it for me. What a great guy!

Now it is time for Gonzaga Basketball AND Green Bay vs. Arizona at the Hub.

6:54PM: We have returned from the Hub. Gonzaga won and Green Bay is just coming out of half time, down by one point. 

It is now time for Dinner, which is going to be a salad and Split Pea Soup, which Susan has been simmering all day.

YUM!

9:00PM: Green Bay lost in overtime. It was a great game. Aaron Rogers threw a fabulous Hail Mary Pass in the last seconds to tie the game and send it to overtime, but the Cardinals prevailed.

Now we are going to kick back and get caught up on some recorded television.

No comments: