Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Great Power

We have a Neighborhood Social Media Website called Corbin Park Spokane. It is a national website that creates little neighborhood websites. If you live within the borders of our neighborhood, you can join and see what's going on. 

A lot of it is neighbors reporting on break ins or suspicious people they have seen.

Yesterday, someone posted that they were awoken by a snow blower at 4:47AM. I replied that I am guilty of early morning snow blowery but never before 6AM.

The thing I didn't mention was that when I snow blow, I light up the neighborhood. I do almost all of my block, and a good portion of the alley. I follow the philosophy of Spider-Man; "With Great Power comes Great Responsibility!"

My electric start two stage Craftsman Snow Blower with 5 speeds forward and two in reverse and a 26" deck is the epitome of Great Power.

I do feel the guilt of the loud snow blower and so clearing your sidewalk is my way of compensating. Sorry to the people across the street. 

Most of the responses are in support of the snow blowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like it!!!