Thursday, October 29, 2015

Two Days to Halloween

It's two days before Halloween and things are not looking good for this year's event. The forecast is calling for rain. That is bad news for a lot of our outdoor decorations. As long as it is not too rainy, we should be okay.

We've been spending the last couple of days on fake hay bales.

I think they look pretty good but the big unknown at this point is if they are going to be very durable. 

We have glued straw onto Styrofoam boxes. It seems to be sticking but the permanence is what is at question right now. The plan is to put them in the yard and see how they endure. Hopefully, no fat ass will come along and decide it's a nice place to take a load off.
I spent last weekend getting the flying ghost working. So far, all is going very well but I don't know what a rainy night will do. I suspect I will not run it if it's raining Saturday night.

No comments: