Friday, August 14, 2015

A Great State Fair

We have returned from a full day at the fair. A full day! The whole MOFO DAY!!!

Susan's FitBit indicates we walked about eight miles. It feels like 20. All up hill. It's great to be in shape.

I have to get to bed because we going to the Farmer's Market tomorrow morning.

In the meantime, here are some pictures.
 Anderson and Erickson Cows

 Butter Cow
 Butter Monopoly Man


 The Cousins
 The Nada's
 The Neil

I am disappointed in my eating performance today. All I got off my "On a Stick" list was a pork chop. And it was good. It was real good. I forgot to take a picture for documentation purposes, so I'll probably have to have another.

I had some deep fried cheese curds towards the end of the day, but they were not good. I got them when they had really well used oil, I think.

What I didn't spend on food, I saved in my wallet for another day.

No comments: