Thursday, July 09, 2015

Construction Update and Weather Forecast

This post is not an indicator that my computer is back and operating within normal parameters. It is an indicator that I got in to work early this morning and decided on making a little update.

And "Little" update is the key. I have been plugging away in the bathroom, making small progress every night, leading to the hope of massive progress this weekend.

The plan is to block off the door, get the wiring roughed in and get the floor ready to be laid.

I checked on siding yesterday and it is going to cost about $350.00 for the siding we need. We are hoping to feather it in and eliminate a bit of the rough contours that we presently have. I guess what I am saying is, I do not want to replace the siding and have it look obvious that it is a patch. I want it to blend with the rest of the house and appear as if there was never a door there.

The heat spell continues but it has eased. We are not having the 100 degree days we were experiencing. Just into the 90's now. The forecast for today is 98 degrees and the record, set in 1985 is 100.

That's your Accu-Stan Weather forecast for July 9th, Twenty-Fifteen.

No comments: