Sunday, June 07, 2015

A Grand Post

This is my One Thousandth Post. Nobody Cares. Let's talk about something important.

I have not reported on the bathroom progress because there has been none.

We have run into a problem concerning plumbing. However, after much consulting with a variety of Plumbing Persons, we are now ready to proceed. The cost to move some plumbing around is going to be $1,500.00.

The cost for the new bath tub is about $2,400.00. Add another $250 for the faucet and we are up to just over four grand. We haven't even talked about tile, the in floor heat, and all the assorted finishing items. My hope was to keep this to $5,000 but clearly, we will be breaking 6K in no time.

The Plumbers are scheduled for the 17th. Before they get here, I have to pull up all the sub flooring and a couple of steps on the old stairs.

I'll chronicle it all as it occurs.

No comments: