Thursday, February 12, 2015

Excuse for not Posting

Well. I clearly punted on the promise I made in the last post. You know, to try and post at least every Sunday.

I can reconcile my shame with the fact that nothing remodeling like is going on right now. We have a couple of things planned but no actual work.

My only excuse comes down to health issues.

I had my very first root canal procedure today. It did not live up to the hype. You know, it's a horrible, painful procedure to be avoided at all costs. Instead, it was very much like having a cavity filled but it takes twice as long. 

I have to go back to my dentist in a week and get a cap. After that, I'm going in for an Angiogram. I'm feeling crappy and have very little stamina. My cardiologist said it's been six years since I was scoped so I'm due for a little look around.

Then a couple of weeks after that, I'm scheduled for a Colonoscopy. Long overdue at 57.

In the meantime, we are having one of our worst ski seasons in years. Mt Spokane announced yesterday that they were shutting down during the week and trying to compile enough snow for the weekend.

The only place with any amount of snow is Lookout Pass, our favorite place, and even they are hurting. 

With all this mild weather, I probably should be working on something. Maybe once my mouth feels good again.

No comments: