Sunday, February 15, 2015

Compulsory Sunday Post

Look at me and how special I am!!!

It's Sunday and I'm posting. Even though I have nothing of interest to put here. And yet, I've sucked you in to my vortex of disinterest.

Welcome!

It is almost 60 degrees out on a beautiful sunny Sunday in February. The spring thaw is on as the river is running at 28,000 c.f.u.'s. The newspaper says that's the equivalent of 166,000 gallons of water going over the falls every second. It's really quite spectacular and a good reason to see the Falls in the Spring rather than the middle of August.

We tried to go to a movie last night (American Sniper) and it was sold out. So we went for a drink and then back to the house to binge on Breaking Bad. We only got through one episode before falling asleep.

So we are going to try again this afternoon. And then, with any luck, we will visit the Falls.



We went to the Falls after the movie. Wow! What a story! It's a good thing to see to remember the kind of people we're fighting against, but it's a tough thing to see for the people who go over there. I don't know how you could go through something like that and not be changed for the darker.

I don't think we have any idea how good we have it.

No comments: