Saturday, December 13, 2014

More Tree Fun

Martin the Hillbilly Tree Remover showed up today and this time, he had an assistant who has been to the dentist. This guy seemed to have all his teeth, and seemed like a reasonably decent, normal guy. That's a complete departure from the toothless, inarticulate swamp people he's had with him previously. It's hard to talk and spit your chaw at the same time.

Martin got the last tall branch of the tree down. Then he asked for more money to get his big saw out of hock. I told him (for the third time now) I would pay him when he finished the job. He said he couldn't finish the job until he got his saw out of hock. 

I think I've seen the last of Martin.

Here are some pictures of his work...on the occassions he has worked.




And here is a short video of the last tall branch.
The unfortunate thing about this guy is he is really good at what he does. Getting him to do it is another thing entirely.

Well, I'm a little bit closer to having this nightmare tree removed and the next person I hire will have a much easier time with it. His name will not be Martin

No comments: