Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Looooooooong Winters' Nap

For some reason, Susan and I were sitting around the house last night, doing little odd jobs and watching TV, when we realized we were dead tired. We went to bed shortly after 9PM and got up 12 hours later. 

It was FABULOUS!

It was made even more fabulous by the discovery of snow gently falling and covering the ground with a thin white blanket. As I write at 11:38 AM, it is still snowing. I don't think we are going to get a massive snowfall, but it looks like I'll be able to breakout the snow blower machine and get some use out of that.

The problem with using the snow blower machine is all the branches that are still lying around the yard. Martin did a crappy job of clean up and I've been trying to rectify that issue, but there are still some branches and twigs and piles of saw dust to contend with.

I'll be careful about where I blow and hopefully the issue will take care of itself as the season progresses. Also, I'm very confident that Martin will return to finish the job he committed to finish. I mean, he gave me his word! (How does one indicate sarcasm in print?)


No comments: