Friday, October 31, 2014

1,652

I am dead tired which seems appropriate. It has been a long day and the header of this post will let the masses know the reason we are tired. The Trick or Treaters started at 4:30 and we ran out of candy at 8:30. That did not stop them from coming still. We shut down, brought in all the props, pumpkins and Halloween 
paraphernalia and they continued to ring the bell on the dark house. 

The count of Trick or Treaters comes from my neighbor who has someone manning a clicker all evening long. I am confident it is accurate enough for our purposes.

Here are the pictures.







I had the presence of mind to take a video of the yard as well. I hope this works.
Thanks to Ron, Kelly, Mark, Randy, Karen and Ellen for helping out with everything. It makes it a lot easier to enjoy the evening when you can rotate between giving out candy, checking out the crowds and scaring young children.

Another successful Halloween is in the casket!

No comments: