Sunday, June 08, 2014

Project Day

I had a long list of lots of things that needed to be accomplished yesterday. I kind of got through one of them.

It was essentially a wasted day due to my left knee. 

The saga of my left knee has been thoroughly covered in an alternate blog that details the many interesting facets of my health. If one was to care, and there is no reason one should, one could access www.porkymccorpulent.blogspot.com and check out the entry for November 22nd, 2011. That has the basic info about my knee.

It locked up on me yesterday at about 5AM. It woke me up. This was the longest stretch it has gone before returning to normal. It lasted 26 hours. It was stuck when I went to bed. I got out of bed this morning and felt the stuck knee. By the time I walked down the hall, it was back to normal and I could straighten it, walk on it, hell...dance it with no pain. Now I have a crap load of things to do today and it's already noon.

SHIT!

Project Number One: Remove the crap gutter from above the front door. The gutter I put up last year is a cheapo piece of crap. I have a guy coming tomorrow to professionally put up a full gutter across the front of the house with down spouts.

Project Number Two: Last coat of paint on the backdoor porch.

Project Number Three: Mow!

Project Number Four: Clean the Deck.

Susan had her own projects going which started with making a casserole for our sick neighbor.

Then she got out to the front yard and finished planting the flower beds. She got through the west side one yesterday and finished up today with the eastern one. There is still more to plant but that was a solid days work.


Among the plants she put in, the is a Hasta that we placed some of my sisters ashes under. So that is now the Sherry Memorial Hasta.

No comments: