Sunday, June 15, 2014

Obligatory Sunday Post

If it's Sunday, it must mean it is time for a post.

It's a cloudy, semi rainy day and we are doing a few odds and ends things. 

A couple weeks ago, Susan got on the project of staining the Armour we bought about nine years ago. It has been a slow process but we are winding it up today. We cleaned out all the stuff in it, and stained the innards. I am working on the shelves.

I brought the power washer home from work on Friday and used it on the deck yesterday.
Look at the difference. I don't think this pictures does it justice. I will have to remember that this needs to be done every year. There was quite a build up of weeds and roof material and general crap in the gaps between the boards. Not to mention how dirty the boards themselves were. You just don't realize it when they are all uniformly dirty.

I drained the hot tub, which was loooong over due. The water was kind of green. Now that the weather has warmed up, we don't use the hot tub as much which means I forget to keep the chemicals current. So, I'll be getting to cleaning that up and out later this coming week when the weather gets better.

No comments: