Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Advantage of Security Cameras

My hops plants are doing quite well. The Hallertau has reached the top of the arbor and the Sterling is not far behind. I had a problem with the Sterling because the shoots kind of fell over near the top and then started growing up again.

I had to tie up the shoots which led to this bit of comedy caught on camera.
Here I am stepping off the chair, not realizing the cat's water bucket is right below me.
Here I hit the bucket and start the long decent into loss of balance.
Pivot points change, weights shift, the square of the hypotenuse intersects the cosine of my ass. I really don't think I need to comment beyond this point.
Amazingly, no injury, no bruises.
Just a dumb ass looking at the camera, wondering if that got recorded.

No comments: