Monday, February 17, 2014

The Four Corners of Spokane

A productive weekend was had by...well, somebody probably had a productive weekend. It wasn't us!

I had lots of little projects to do over the weekend and I did a lot of them. But it felt like I drove around on Saturday to all four corners of Spokane.

Mom's cars are not being driven so I went up to her place and started them and drove around briefly. I had to drive the Honda more than the other because the battery was stoned cold dead. Even after I started it and drove it home, it was not charged enough to restart the vehicle. I'm thinking it may need a new battery.

Anyway, while I was driving around to the four corners of Spokane, Susan was busy finishing the stenciling in the Living Room.


I think she is finally finished. And it looks marvelous!

No comments: